We welcome you to apply to be a member of the BC Salmon Farmers Association. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. You can fill out the form below, or download a pdf of the application form.
Voting membership open to Persons directly involved in the production of farm-raised finfish including:
- Persons producing at least 1,000 mT of finfish (HOG) per year based on the most recent year of production immediately prior to an annual general meeting
- Persons producing fish feed as primary business activity
- Persons whose primary business is processing harvested fish for market
Voting membership open to Persons who derive a portion of their income or derive annual revenues from aquaculture industry in British Columbia.
A non-voting class of membership only open to Persons as long as they:
- Derive a portion (but less than a substantial portion) of their income or generate annual revenue of $1-million or less from aquaculture industry in British Columbia
- Focus an element of their business activities on the finfish aquaculture industry in British Columbia